- 100% Chadron - (9-0) - at Western State (1-8), host Adams State (2-8). Well I guess there's a one in a million (billion ?) chance that Chadron loses these two games. Otherwise they are in. May drop from the top spot as schedule takes a hit.
- 99% Northwest Missouri (7-1) - at Emporia (3-6), host Missouri Southern (5-4). Schedule softens a bit.
- 99% West Texas A&M (9-0) - host Central Oklahoma (4-4), at Tarleton State (8-1). UCO beat Abilene the opening weekend, so its unlikely that the Buffs will overlook them. Should be a #1 or #2 if they win out.
- 80% Missouri Western (7-2) - host Central Missouri (6-3), at Truman State (5-4). Should be in if they win out.
- 75% Pittsburg State (7-2) - at Washburn (6-3), host Emporia State (3-6). Must win out, could still fall if they do.
- 75% Abilene Christian (7-2) - host Texas A&M-Kingsville (2-7), at Midwestern State (7-2). Win them both and should be in.
- 45% Tarleton State (8-1) - at Angelo State (2-6), host West Texas A&M (9-0). Should jump back into top 6 if they win out. Easier said than done.
- 1% Mesa State (8-1) - host Colorado Mines (6-3), at New Mexico Highlands (4-4). If Pitt State loses, if Missouri Western loses, if Abilene Christian loses, if Tarleton State loses, then maybe a one loss Mesa State team gets in.
- 25% Midwestern State (7-2) - at Eastern New Mexico (4-5), host Abilene Christian (7-2). Need to win out and have MoWest and/or Pitt State lose.
- 0% Central Missouri (6-3) -at Missouri Western (7-2), host Fort Hays (3-6) - Too many 1 and 2 loss teams in front of the Mules.
- 1% Washburn (6-3) - host Pitt State (7-2), at Southwest Baptist (0-9). See Mesa State, and add if Mesa State loses.
- 0% Colorado Mines (6-3) - at Mesa State (8-1), host Western State (1-8). Not much of a schedule bump, but a win at Mesa should move up two or three spots.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Region Rankings and Playoff Odds (10/29)
Posted by LSC Scoop at 7:59 PM