- 100% Chadron State (10-0) - host Adams State (2-8). Top spot all but locked up.
- 100 % Northwest Missouri (8-1) - host Missouri Southern (6-4). Would a WTAM win knock them down to #3?
- 100% West Texas A&M (10-0) - at Tarleton State (9-1). Could deny the Texans a playoff spot again.
- 95% Missouri Western (8-2) - at Truman State (5-5). Would a loss to Truman knock them out?
- 80% Abilene Christian (8-2) - at Midwestern State (8-2) Have lost 3 in a row to MSU.
- 60% Mesa State (9-1) - at New Mexico Highlands (4-5). Does Tarleton jump over them with a win?
- 38% Tarleton State (9-1) - host WTAM (10-0). Mesa jumped Tarleton w/a win over a 6-3 team, so the Texans should jump back over them with a win over a 10-0 team.
- 1% Washburn (7-3) - at SBU (0-10) - Schedule hit w/SBU, but playoffs still ever so slightly possible w/ a slew of upsets.
- 1% Pittsburg State (7-3) - host Emporia State (3-7) - If Abilene, Mesa, Tarleton, and Washburn lose.....maybe.....maybe not.
- 25% Midwestern State (8-2) - host Abilene Christian (8-2). Mustangs wins are against teams with a combined 22-55 record (none with winning record), while two losses against teams with 19-1 record. Even with a win, might not move up enough.
- Central Missouri (6-4) - host Fort Hays (4-6). No chance.
- Colorado Mines (6-4) - host Western State (1-9). No chance.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Posted by LSC Scoop at 3:44 PM