- 13-4 UCO - (LW 1) held on to beat TAMC, outran Cameron
- 14-2 Tarleton (2) Opened divisional play with a win at Midwestern State.
- 14-3 SWO - (3) Close win over ECU, cruised over NSU
- 14-2 Abilene (5) passed early test vs. Angelo State
- 12-5 WTAM (6) Is anyone surprised the Buffs are playing well in divisional competition
- 13-4 TAMK (7) rebounded from OK trip to win both LSC South games
- 11-6 Angelo St (4) dropped two close ones; are they still the team that does well early, but struggles in LSC South play?
- 9-7 ECU (8) lose two close ones to SWO and TAMC
- 8-8 Northeastern St (9) as expected - beat SEO, lose to SWO
- 6-11 TAMC (11) Two one point games - loss to UCO, win over ECU
- 8-8 Midwestern St (10) tough open to LSC South Schedule, losing to TSU and TAMK at home
- 6-11 ENMU (12) Undermanned team struggling.
- 2-14 Cameron (13) will upset someone down the road
- 3-13 SEO (14) What a drop off from last year
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
LSC Basketball Power Poll - 2nd Week
Posted by LSC Scoop at 9:22 AM