- 19-4 UCO - (LW 1) Should keep cruising this week.
- 20-3 Tarleton (2) Big matchup against WTAM Saturday.
- 18-6 WTAM (4) Survived scare vs. MSU, two big games at home this week, TAMK and Tarleton.
- 20-4 SWO - (3) Flirting with disaster, only a late 3 pointer saved them from SEO. Will they beat TAMC on the road?
- 16-8 TAMK (5) OK, so MSU beats Tarleton, Tarleton beats TAMK, and TAMK beats MSU? An upset Wednesday could give them big momentum down the stretch.
- 17-6 Abilene (7) win over Angelo St. huge, may be difference in playoff race. A win over TSU would be nice, but MSU more important.
- 14-9 Angelo St (6) playoff chances slipping away. Need to sweep ENMU and MSU for any chance.
- 11-12 Midwestern St (8) WTAM game slipped away, letdown at Kingsville. Must sweep ACU and ASU for any chance at playoffs.
- 10-14 TAMC (10) easing toward LSC tourney.
- 11-13 Northeastern St (11) got their upset over TAMC, almost over SWO as well.
- 13-11 ECU (9) not likely to move up this week.
- 6-18 ENMU (12) double digit losses becoming more common.
- 4-19 Cameron (13) ECU loss just about killed any tournament possibility.
- 3-20 SEO (14) young team not giving up, nearly shocked SWO.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
LSC Basketball Power Poll - Week Six
Posted by Unknown at 8:09 PM