- 18-4 UCO - (LW 1) Beat their top LSC North competitors.
- 19-3 Tarleton (2) Midwestern State took it to them at Wisdom.
- 18-4 SWO - (3) Came within a point of being swept for the week.
- 16-6 WTAM (4) Almost ready to jump over SWO.
- 15-7 TAMK (5) Split a pair on the road.
- 14-8 Angelo St (7) split a pair at home.
- 15-6 Abilene (6) losing streak up to 4, a loss Saturday would virtually eliminate them.
- 11-10 Midwestern St (10) does a big win at Tarleton propel them the rest of the season?
- 12-10 ECU (8) just a point short vs. SWO, season finale vs NSU could decide tourney spot.
- 9-13 TAMC (9) holding on to the third spot in the North.
- 10-12 Northeastern St (11) though they are in the fourth spot, they need at least one upset in next three (UCO, SWO, TAMC)
- 6-16 ENMU (12) played TSU close, never mustered much against TAMK.
- 4-17 Cameron (13) crazy to think a 4-17 team has a shot at the LSC tourney.
- 3-19 SEO (14) the season can't end soon enough.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
LSC Basketball Power Poll - Week Five
Posted by LSC Scoop at 10:50 PM