- 20-6 WTAM (3) - Hottest team in the league (seven wins in a row) at just the right time.
- 21-4 Tarleton (2) - should still be tops in the South Central region.
- 20-5 UCO (1) - a win over SWO can re-establish confidence and some momentum.
- 20-5 SWO (4) - last win by more than 4 was back on Feb 2.
- 16-9 TAMK (5) - must win one of remaining games to get in LSC tourney.
- 18-7 ACU (6) - huge win over MSU, one more win puts them in LSC tourney, could still squeak in with two losses.
- 12-14 TAMC (9) - inconsistent, but can beat any team on a given night.
- 13-13 NSU (10) - showed UCO they cannot be overlooked.
- 15-10 ASU (7) - must win in Kingsville to have any shot at LSC tourney.
- 12-13 MSU (8) - need ACU and ASU to lose both games......oh yeah, and must beat ENMU as well.
- 13-12 ECU (11) - try to close out season by upsetting NSU.
- 5-20 Cameron (13) - could screw up someone's seeding.
- 6-19 ENMU (12) - team looks like they mailed it in after the Tarleton game.
- 3-22 SEO (14) - has there ever been a bigger one year drop?
Monday, February 25, 2008
LSC Basketball Power Poll - Week Seven
Posted by LSC Scoop at 11:36 PM