- 21-6 West Texas A&M (1) - Have won 8 in a row; might take over top regional spot this week.
- 22-5 Central Oklahoma (3) - NSU only hiccup in divisional play
- 22-5 Tarleton State (2) - have lost 3 of 6; still in contention to host regional tourney.
- 21-6 Southwestern Oklahoma (4) - winning but not by much
- 19-8 Abilene Christian (6) - clutch win to make tourney
- 17-10 Angelo State (9) - reversed mid-division slump to take last three and make tourney
- 14-13 Northeastern State (8) - won 6 of 7 including only LSC North team to beat UCO
- 12-15 Texas A&M-Commerce (7) - talented (beat SWO) but inconsistent (lost to Cameron)
- 16-11 Texas A&M-Kingsville (5) - only needed to win one of last three, but didn't
- 13-13 Midwestern State (10) - Close out beating ENMU as expected
- 6-21 Cameron (11) - beat TAMC, almost beat SWO
- 6-21 Eastern New Mexico (12) - lost 12 in a row; 11 by double digits
- 3-24 Southeastern Oklahoma (13) - from 27-5 and runner-up at the NCAA South Central Tournament last year to a 3-24 season with a current losing streak of 18 games.
Monday, March 3, 2008
LSC Power Poll - Week Eight
Posted by Unknown at 10:44 AM