- Abilene Christian 2-0 (Last Week 1) - jumped on Lions early, leading 35-0 at half and outgaining TAMC by a 376-106 margin.
- West Texas A&M 3-0 (2) - snooza over Azusa - 58 pts and 408 yds in first half
- Tareton State 3-0 (3) - All 4 first half TDs courtesy of ECU turnovers; defense again solid
- Midwestern State 2-0 (5) - very shaky win, only TD was fumble return; offense yet to get untracked
- Texas A&M-Kingsville 2-1 (6) - offense clicking, first 500 yd game since season finale in 2005
- Texas A&M-Commerce 1-2 (4) - just had no answers for ACU; best to just forget this game and prepare for ENMU
- Angelo State 1-2 (9) - Playing great defense, lead LSC in turnover margin and time of possession; need offense to improve
- Southeastern Oklahoma 1-2 (11) - 3 TOs in first half down 0-14; Zero TOs in second half outscore ENMU 29-0
- Eastern New Mexico 1-2 (7) - struggling to run ball, 5 Ints at SOSU
- Southwestern Oklahoma 1-2 (8) - picked off twice inside ASU 2 yard line thwarting drives; fumbled twice inside their 25 leading to 10 ASU points
- Central Oklahoma 0-3 (10) - Offense averaging 232 yds and 22 minutes of possession a game; opponents running 22 more plays per game
- Northeastern State 0-3 (13) - defense kept them in game, but longest offensive drive was 34 yds
- East Central 0-3 (12) - Sure the schedule has been tough, but...
Monday, September 15, 2008
LSC Scoop Power Ratings 9-15
Posted by LSC Scoop at 8:00 AM