- Abilene Christian 1-0 (Last Week 1) - A week to recuperate and get ready for Texas A&M-Commerce. Should move up to #4 in AFCA poll this week.
- West Texas A&M 2-0 (2) - Offense got untracked in Edmond. Defense forced nine 3 and outs.
- Tarleton State 2-0 (3) - Defense has yet to allow 200 yds in a game; lead LSC in scoring offense and defense.
- Texas A&M-Commerce 1-1 (4) - another close win over Angelo State. Huge test at Abilene this weekend.
- Midwestern State 1-0 (5) - defense was exceptional giving up just 211 yds; two SOSU TDs were set up by turnovers. Offense clutch on game winning drive.
- Texas A&M-Kingsville 1-1 (6) - biggest margin of victory over D2 school since 2004 season.
- Eastern New Mexico 1-1 (13) - great bounceback win. Lead LSC in rushing defense at 47 yds per game.
- Southwestern Oklahoma 1-1 (7) - surprised by ENMU, will try to get back on track with Angelo State coming to town.
- Angelo State 0-2 (8) - second year in a row ball inside TAMC 10 late in fourth with a chance to win, but turned away.
- Central Oklahoma 0-2 (9) - Offense continues to struggle; defense out on field way too long.
- Southeastern Oklahoma 0-2 (10) - Hung in with MSU despite 4 turnovers. Only team in LSC under 200 yds offense/game. Laury has been bright spot.
- East Central 0-2 (11) - things don't get any easier with Tarleton State coming to Ada next.
- Northeastern State 0-2 (12) - Offense has struggled mightily and faces MSU this week. Defense on field way too much.
Monday, September 8, 2008
LSC Scoop Power Ratings 9-8
at 9:03 AM