- Abilene Christian 7-0 (Last Week 1) - Jumped WT early; Malone-Scott-Knox really shone, defense getting fve turnovers cannot be overlooked
- West Texas A&M 6-1 (2) - Never gave up, but ACU got too far in front
- Tarleton State (7-1) (4) - Can Texans upset 1 or 2 and get in playoffs?
- Midwestern State 5-2 (5) - Still in hunt; need to upset ACU, but better not overlook UCO
- Texas A&M-Kingsville 5-2 (3) - Played flat at wrong time; playoff hopes almost gone.
- Central Oklahoma 4-4 (6) - winning pretty, winning ugly, doesn't matter a win is a win
- Texas A&M-Commerce 4-3 (8) - see UCO; week off to rest up and go for winning record
- Southeastern Oklahoma 3-4 (9) - hardest team in LSC to figure out.
- Angelo State 3-4 (7) - Didn't see that kind of game coming.
- Southwestern Oklahoma 1-6 (10) - Another close loss, but have two very winnable games upcoming.
- Eastern New Mexico 1-6 (11) - made a game out of it.
- East Central 1-5 (12) - Hung with the Lions, but didn't have an answer for El-Amin.
- Northeastern State 1-7 (13) - Got their first win of season; can they beat an LSC team?
Monday, October 20, 2008
LSC Football Power Poll 10-20
Posted by Unknown at 9:45 AM