- Abilene Christian 5-0 (Last Week 1) - On cruise control; will Angelo State give them a challenge?
- West Texas A&M 5-0 (2) - pulled away from unbeaten and ranked Midwestern State to win handily.
- Texas A&M-Kingsville 4-1 (5) - Impressive road win at Tarleton.
- Tarleton State 5-1 (3) - Could not overcome inconsistent offense; defense showed some cracks.
- Midwestern State 4-1 (4) - Defense not nearly enough against West Texas A&M
- Angelo State 3-2 (6) - Had trouble putting ENMU away; ACU up next.
- Central Oklahoma 2-4 (8) - Did offense wake up in time for LSC North run?
- Texas A&M-Commerce 3-2 (9) - Tried very hard to give game to NSU.
- Southeastern Oklahoma 2-3 (10) - Turnovers and special teams lead to win over SWO.
- Southwestern Oklahoma 0-5 (7) - Bulldogs are snakebit; will breaks even out?
- Eastern New Mexico 1-4 (11) - within one score of ASU late into fourth quarter.
- East Central 1-4 (12) - Tigers might be competitive in the remainder of their games.
- Northeastern State 0-6 (13) - Same as SWO, but close losses have been against lesser teams.
Monday, October 6, 2008
LSC Football Power Poll 10-6
Team records from here out will reflect D2 games only. Regional Rankings will be released this week.
Posted by LSC Scoop at 9:00 AM