- Abilene Christian 10-0 (Last week 1) - First LSC title in 30+ years, #1 seed in Super Region 4
- West Texas A&M 9-1 (2) - Since ACU game, have outscored 3 teams by 137-9 margin.
- Texas A&M- Kingsville 7-3 (4) - Most improved team in LSC, only 12 seniors this year.
- Tarleton State 8-3 (3) - Once again, WT keeps Texans out of playoffs.
- Central Oklahoma 7-4 (5) - Seven game win streak included four wins by TD or less.
- Southeastern Oklahoma 6-4 (7) - Won five of last six; three by a TD or less.
- Midwestern State 6-4 (6) - rebuilding year, but Mustangs should be ready to contend in 2009.
- Texas A&M-Commerce 5-4 (8) - Most inconsistent team in LSC.
- Angelo State 3-7 (9) - promising year marred by injuries; will young team take next step in 2009?
- Eastern New Mexico 2-8 (10) - young pups played hard, may be another year or two from contention.
- East Central 2-7 (11) - will revamp next year.
- Southwestern Oklahoma 2-8 (12) - new coach will inherit talent to compete in LSC North.
- Northeastern State 1-10 (13) - four losses were by a TD or less.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Final Regular Season Power Poll
Posted by LSC Scoop at 12:26 PM