- Abilene Chrstian 9-0 (1) - Making it look too easy.
- West Texas A&M 8-1 (2) - Rounding into playoff form.
- Tarleton State 8-2 (4) - WT between Texans and playoffs.
- Texas A&M-Kingsville 6-3 (3) - Are playoffs totally out of picture?
- Central Oklahoma 6-4 (5) - Holland should be shoe-in for Coach of the Year in North.
- Midwestern State 6-3 (6) - Passing game now leading the running game.
- Southeastern Ok 5-4 (8) - Savage Storm would be top turnaround story if not for UCO.
- Texas A&M-Commerce 4-4 (7) - have not won or lost consecutive games in '08.
- Angelo State 3-6 (9) - W/L record does not reflect improvements from '07.
- Eastern New Mexico 1-8 (10) - Young talent should give ENMU fans hope for future.
- East Central 2-6 (11) - Restarting after the season.
- Southwestern Ok 2-7 (12) - Win against TAMC next week would somewhat salvage season.
- Northeastern State 1-9 (13) - Can Riverhawks spoil UCO turnaround?
Monday, November 3, 2008
LSC Football Power Poll 11-3
Posted by Unknown at 10:00 AM