LSC Football Weekly Release
Tarleton State moves up 4 spots to #12. Midwestern State enters the rankings at #23. Eastern New Mexico and Texas A&M Commerce are receiving votes. West Texas A&M drops out of the rankings and received no votes.
LSC Scoop Power Poll
- Tarleton State - Got their first win in Canyon since 2004.
- Midwestern State - Spotted Missouri S&T 14 before shaking off the cobwebs.
- Eastern New Mexico - Greyhounds in fine form heading into the LSC Game of the Week.
- Angelo State - Not much of a challenge from Western State last week, look to move up next week.
- Texas A&M-Commerce - After two weeks, still not sure how good the Lions are.
- West Texas A&M - Every week is playoff elimination week from here on out.
- Texas A&M-Kingsville - Gutted out a tough home win, now the tough LSC slate starts.
LSC Volleyball Weekly Release
West Texas A&M is #20. Angelo State is receiving votes, just two spots out of top 25. Texas Woman's is receiving votes.
LSC Scoop Power Poll (Based on results to date).
- Angelo State
- West Texas A&M
- Tarleton State
- Texas A&M-Kingsville
- Texas Woman's
- Midwestern State
- Eastern New Mexico
- Texas A&M-Commerce
LSC Soccer Weekly Release
NSCAA Coaches Women's Poll
Angelo State, at #14 is the only LSC school ranked or receiving votes.
NSCAA Coaches Men's Poll
Midwestern State is #20 and is the only school ranked or receiving votes.
(Men's soccer is not an LSC sanctioned sport).