- Angelo State - Creampuff schedule has come to an end, look to break 9 game losing skid to WT
- Texas A&M-Commerce - Different style, but offense still potent
- Midwestern State - Dominant? No. Undefeated? Yes.
- West Texas A&M - Tough schedule continues with #6 Rams coming to Canyon.
- Eastern New Mexico - Not much separating Greyhounds from the #3 spot.
- Texas A&M-Kingsville - Game was tied midway through 3rd; improving team.
- Tarleton State - Couldn't keep pace with WT in 4th quarter.
AFCA Coaches' Poll
1. Minnesota State
2. West Georgia
3. Northwest Missouri
4. Ferris State
5. Delta State
6. Angelo State
10. Colorado State Pueblo
11. Colorado School of Mines
20. Texas A&M-Commerce
21. Michigan Tech
23. Midwestern State
RV - Grand Valley State, West Texas A&M, Findlay, Azusa Pacific, Gannon, Ohio Dominican, Colorado Mesa
- No. 8 Rams Cruise to 56-0 Victory Over Bacone at Lone Star Football Festival
- Lions Use Twenty Unanswered Second Half Points to Pull Away from Javelinas
- Mustangs rally past Eastern New Mexico, 28-24
- Buffs Win Offensive Thriller at AT&T Stadium, 52-38
- Gridiron Hounds Fall to Mustangs in Wild Finish at LSC Football Festival
- Jordan Thomas Dazzles, Finishes with 173 Yards in LSC Opener
- Texans fall to West Texas A&M in Lone Star Football Festival shootout