- Texas A&M-Commerce - kept playoff hopes alive with big win over Angelo.
- Midwestern State - #11 Mustangs face #10 Humboldt State in surprise marquee game.
- Eastern New Mexico - could Greyhounds be late season Cinderella?
- Angelo State - dream season on verge of becoming huge disappointment.
- West Texas A&M - hoping to avoid a losing season
- Tarleton State - escape Kingsville with a win, likely to host Hogs in LSC playoffs
- Texas A&M-Kingsville - Javelinas ready to see improvement translate into wins
AFCA Coachs Poll
1. Minnesota State - Mankato
2. West Georgia
3. Northwest Missouri
4. Ferris State
5. Sioux Falls
6. Colorado State Pueblo
7. Colorado School of Mines
11. Midwestern State
12. Michigan Tech
14. Texas A&M Commerce
18. Grand Valley State
25. Angelo State
Receiving Votes - Colorado Mesa, Indianapolis
Super Region Four Rankings (LSC Scoop esitmate)
- Midwestern State
- Ferris State
- Colorado School of Mines
- Michigan Tech
- Texas A&M-Commerce
- Grand Valley State
- Colorado State-Pueblo
Other LSC teams
13. Angelo State
16. Eastern New Mexico
21. West Texas A&M
31. Tarleton State
33. Texas A&M-Kingsville
Big games upcoming:
Midwestern State - Humboldt State, Texas A&M Commerce, LSC Playoff
Ferris State - Ohio Dominican, Michigan Tech, Northern Michigan
Colorado Mines - CSUP, Colorado Mesa
Michigan Tech - Grand Valley, Ferris State, Tiffin, Ashland
Indianapolis - none (St. Josephs is closest thing)
Ashland - Northern Michigan, Grand Valley, Michigan Tech
McKendree - none (St. Josephs is closest thing)
Texas A&M-Commerce - Midwestern State, LSC Playoff
Grand Valley State - Michigan Tech, Ashland, Tiffin
Colorado State-Pueblo - Chadron, Colorado Mines, Colorado Mesa
Odds and ends on SR 4 Rankings
- Midwestern State has played the toughest schedule to date of the top 10 regional teams, while Ashland has played the easiest.
- There are currently 6 teams without a D2 loss. There is a possibility of 5 at the end of the regular season.
- Michigan Tech has two unbeaten teams remaining on its schedule, plus a 5-1 team and a 4-2 squad.
- Even if they win out, don't be surprised if McKendree falls out of the rankings with just one loss.
- Even if undefeated, Indianapolis could be a 6 seed.